Duration: 3 months
Criteria: Students enrolled at Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree program
About the ACA:
The American Cultural Association is the not-for-profit parent organization of the American Language Centers (ALCs) in Morocco, which has as its mission to foster language learning, community service, and cultural exchange between the peoples of Morocco and the United States.
With 12 ALCs around Morocco, the ACA has a work force of over 1,000 teachers and approximately 200 administrative support and staff members made up of many nationalities.
Description of position:
You will contribute to the visual representation of the ACA. This includes creating amazing videos; pitching, storyboarding, scripting, shooting, editing and finishing. You will also edit photo content and create graphics. You will brainstorm with the cultural team on how to present the ACA in the most exciting way possible!
-The duration of the internship is flexible (3 months minimum, longer periods preferred)
How to apply:
-Please e-mail a link to your portfolio/works samples to email@example.com no later than July 5, 2021.
-Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- Motion graphics or graphic designer
- English and Arabic language. French is a plus.
- Knowledge in web design/ WordPress (experience is a plus)
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or any other creative desktop and mobile apps.
- Familiarity with print design, animation, formats, and production
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Office, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Curious, proactive and open-minded
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to maintain project confidentiality
- Possibility of working remotely or in one of the 12 ALCs office located in Oujda, Tetouan, Tangier, Kenitra, Rabat, Casablanca, Mohammedia, El Jadida, Fes, Meknes, Marrakesh and Agadir
- Professional and intercultural experience
- Flexible hours/work time
- Incorporate your ideas & creativity into real-life projects
- Friendly international team
Compensation: Paid internship